Alberta Cash Farm Lease Agreement
Lease farm land in Alberta to a tenant with this template Alberta Cash Farm Lease Agreement.
- This Lease allows the tenant to pay the annual cash rent in several payments.
- The tenant will use the land solely for agricultural purposes and will farm the land in accordance with normal farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for control of weeds and soil erosion.
- The tenant shall not make major improvements without the landlord's consent.
- The tenant must carry adequate liability insurance naming the landlord as additional insured.
- The landlord will pay all taxes and levies against the land, and the tenant will pay all utilities, fuel, labour and other costs associated with farming the land.
- The landlord will grant the tenant a right of first refusal for any sale of the lands.
This Alberta Cash Farm Lease Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016