Australia Partnering Agreement to Market and Sell Software
Set up a strategic alliance for marketing and selling your apps with this Partnering Agreement for Marketing and Selling Software.
- The Agreement is between a software developer and a consultant who will assist in selling the software products within a defined territory.
- The relationship between the parties is not a joint venture, partnership or formal business entity of any kind. Neither party has the power or authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the other party.
- Customers must enter into a licence in order to use the software. A sample software licence is included for this purpose.
- The developer will pay commissions to the consultant on all software licences procured by the consultant.
- The developer is responsible for supplying and supporting the programs, and for registering all intellectual property rights relating to the programs.
- The parties mutually agree to keep all information confidential.
- Each party indemnifies the other against claims and losses.
- The Agreement is governed by Australian laws.
This Australia Partnering Agreement to Market and Sell Software template
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016