Delaware Notice to Tenant of Breach of Rental Agreement (Other than Failure to Pay Rent)
Delaware landlords, notify your tenants that they are in violation of their rental agreement with this Notice to Tenant of Breach of Rental Agreement (other than failure to pay rent).
- This Notice is to be used only for breaches other than failure to pay rent, in accordance with the Delaware Residential Landlord-Tenant Code.
- The tenant is notified that he/she has 7 days to remedy the breach stated in the Notice.
- If the tenant fails to do so, the landlord may either
- terminate the agreement and bring an action for summary possession (eviction), or
- remedy the breach at the tenant's expense.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
This Delaware Notice to Tenant of Breach of Rental Agreement (Other than Failure to Pay Rent) form is available as a downloadable MS Word template. Fully editable, use as often as you require.
Last Updated: 17-Sep-2016