Rent, lease, and manage residential and commercial rental properties in Georgia with these easy-to-use template forms for landlords and property managers.
Rental property managers in Georgia must have a real estate broker's license, but employees of a broker can take rental applications, show rental units, and do certain other tasks without a license.
The exception to this rule is for full-time employees of the property owner, who can manage the owner's property without a broker's license.
GA property managers, draw up a contract with a commercial landlord with this downloadable Georgia Commercial Property Leasing and Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- The owner authoriz.....
GA real estate brokers, protect your right to be paid commissions from landlords or tenants with this Georgia Notice of Commission Rights form.
- The Notice is given under Section 44-7-21 of the State Official Code, and covers services rendered in connection with consummating a lease.
- The Notice should be recorded in the deeds office to establish that a lease referred to in the notice contains a written brokerage commission agreement for payment.
- The form incl.....
Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental unit in Georgia with this Rental Application Form for Residential Premises.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their current employment,
- monthly expenses,
- rental history,
- personal and credit references.
This Georgia Rental Application Form
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable. The form can be used by landlords and property managers.
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rental Property Viewing Agreement for Georgia residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental.....
Georgia landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
Rental agents in Georgia can write their client contracts quickly and easily with this template Rental Property Leasing and Management Agreement.
- Scope of Agreement. This contract is for managing and leasing residential properties.
- Exclusive Contract. The property manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- Compensation. The property manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amo.....
Prepare a statement of security deposit refunds and claims for a tenant at the end of their tenancy with this template form for Georgia tenancies.
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.
- It also states whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if any additional amount is still owing to the landlord.