How to Build the Foundation of a Speech
Learn to write an informative and comprehensive speech with this free article, 'Building the Foundation of a Speech', which covers the following topics:
- how to formulate the argument you're presenting,
- how to outline your reasoning,
- how to present the evidence you have used to reach your conclusions,
- how to gather and test your evidence,
- how to use specific instances to arrive at general conclusions,
- how to argue using analogy,
- how to illustrate cause and effect,
- how to provide a diagnosis by observing the symptoms.
Building the Foundation of a Speech is provided in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016