Do you own a rental property in Idaho? These handy downloadable Residential Lease Form templates make it easy to show, rent and lease the premises to tenants.
- Affordable standard form contracts for fixed term leases and periodic month to month tenancies.
- After you buy the form, it's yours to use as often as you like for as long as you like.
- These templates are designed to be used by landlords, rental property managers and leasing agents.
- Compliant with Idaho landlord-tenant laws.
- You can find more legal forms in our Idaho Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.
Terminate a tenant's lease before it expires with this Idaho Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- This form can only be used if both the landlord and tenant agree to end the lease early.
- This Agreement is only for residential rental properties. For commercial tenants, you need to use a different form.
- The tenant must give the landlord written notice setting out the proposed termination date......
Idaho landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner of the property with this easy-to-use Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The current landlord and the purchaser.....
If you own a house or apartment in Idaho that you want to lease to a tenant, you need this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement which contains standard lease provisions such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment or subletting by the tenant;
Idaho landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The cosigner agrees to:
- have the landlord check his â„ her credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Idaho Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format. It should be attache.....
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Idaho Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible fo.....
Idaho landlords, rent out a house, apartment, or duplex to a tenant by the month or by the week with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Idaho Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For business tenants.....
ID tenants, sublease the property you are renting to a subtenant with this Idaho Residential Sublease Agreement.
- Consent. The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- Costs Borne by Subtenant. The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- Upkeep. The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- Assignment. The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both .....
Idaho tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownership of.....