Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for Idaho.
Idaho landlords, is your tenant behind in the rent? Serve him/her with this 3 Day Notice of Demand for Unpaid Rent
, in accordance with State residential tenancy laws.
- The Notice informs the tenant that he/she must pay the overdue rent within 3 days.
- If the rent is not paid within the 3-day period, the landlord will commence legal proceedings to evict the tenant.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served o.....
ID landlords, give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises for Idaho.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.