Rent a house, apartment, or duplex to a tenant with these affordable Residential Lease Forms for the State of Illinois.
- You'll be able to write up leases and rental agreements like a pro using these standard form templates.
- You can re-use the forms as often as you need to. And you never pay any additional charges.
- Easy to use and understand.
- If you need to give notice to your tenants, we have those forms too, in our Illinois Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.
Terminate a tenant's lease before it expires with this easy-to-use Illinois Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- Both the landlord and the tenant must agree to end the lease early.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenants. For commercial leases, you need to use a different form.
- The tenant must still give the landlord a written notice of termination.
- The tenant agrees to pay a sp.....
Illinois landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check on the co-signer,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Illinois Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format.....
Lease a house or apartment in Illinois to a tenant with this Illinois Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Illinois Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible.....
Rent a house or apartment in Illinois to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy.
- The Agreement establishes what is called a periodic tenancy because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Procedure th.....
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Illinois Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For business tena.....
IL tenants, sublet the house or apartment you are renting with this Illinois Residential Sublease Agreement.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises Ins.....
Illinois tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownersh.....