Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for Illinois.
Illinois landlords, do you need to evict a tenant for cause? Serve the tenant with this 10 Day Eviction Notice.
- The Notice informs the tenant of the nature of the lease violation(s), and that the tenancy will be terminated 10 days after the date the Notice is served.
- The form includes an Affidavit and Proof of Service, which must be sworn by the person who served the Notice.
- This is a reusable legal form which can be used as often as you require......
IL landlords, terminate a tenant's rental agreement with this Illinois 30 Day Termination Notice.
- The Notice must be served on the tenant in accordance with State landlord tenant laws.
- The Notice informs the tenant that the tenancy will be terminated on the date specified in the notice, which must be at least 30 days prior to the end of the monthly lease term.
- An Affidavit and Service of Notice is included to record the details of how the Notice was s.....
IL landlords, has your tenant failed to pay the rent? Serve him/her with this 5 Day Notice for Unpaid Rent.
- The Notice informs the tenant that he/she must pay the overdue rent within 5 days from being served with the document.
- If the tenant does not pay the rent within the 5-day period, the lease will be terminated and the tenant must vacate the premises.
- The form includes an Affidavit and Proof of Service, which must be sworn by the person who served.....
IL landlords, give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises for Illinois.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.