Managing rental properties is a busy job. Yours just got easier - thanks to these downloadable template Rental Property Management Forms for Indiana.
- Save time. Write management contracts and tenant agreements for residential or commercial premises quickly and easily.
- Save money too. These affordable forms are an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to pre-printed documents because you can use them as often as you need to.
- State-specific legal forms. All forms are written in accordance with the State of Indiana landlord-tenant laws.
Have prospective tenants applying for a rental vacancy fill out this Indiana Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment history,
- the amount of their current monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Indiana Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy
can be used by landlords and rental.....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rental Property Viewing Agreement for Indiana residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental.....
Indiana landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
Calculate the amount of a tenant's damage deposit refund at the end of the tenancy with this Indiana Security Deposit Refund and Claim Statement.
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any amounts being claimed for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning or repairs.
- It also sets out whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if the landlord is still owed an outstanding amount.
This Indiana Sec.....