Rent a house or apartment to a tenant with these customizable Indiana Residential Lease Forms.
- Prepare your leases, rental contracts and tenant agreements quickly and easily with these standard form templates.
- Once you've purchased the form, you can re-use it as often as you need to. You do not have to pay any additional renewal fees because the form does not expire.
- No need to spend money on legal fees every time you need to write a lease. These legal forms are easy to use and understand.
- Do you need a notice to vacate or termination notice for your tenant? You'll find those in our Indiana Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.
Cancel a tenant's lease before it expires with this Indiana Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- Both the landlord and the tenant must agree to end the lease early.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenants. For commercial leases, you need to use this form instead.
- The tenant must give the landlord written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay .....
Indiana landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner of the property with this easy-to-use Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The current landlord and the purchas.....
If you own a house or apartment in Indiana that you want to lease to a tenant, you need this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement which contains standard lease provisions such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment or subletting by the tenant;
Indiana landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check on the co-signer,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Indiana Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format. .....
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Indiana Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible .....
This Indiana Rental Agreement covers all the legal provisions you need to rent a house or apartment to a tenant by the month or by the week.
- The tenant will be charged additional fees if the rent is not paid on time or if any of the tenant's checks are returned by the bank for any reason.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- The rental contract outlines the procedure that the landlord must follow for returning the tenant's security deposit at the.....
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Indiana Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For business tenan.....
IN tenants, sublet the house or apartment you are renting with this Indiana Residential Sublease Agreement.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises Insp.....
IN tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Indiana Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownersh.....