Do you have a rental property that you want to lease to a tenant? These template Colorado Residential Lease Forms make it easy to prepare the legal documents you need.
- These forms are re-usable templates that you can use over and over. There are no additional license renewal charges or other fees to pay.
- Save money on costly legal fees with forms that are easy to use and understand.
- Compliant with Kansas landlord tenant laws.
- You can find termination notices in our Kansas Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.
Terminate a tenant's lease before it expires with this downloadable Kansas Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenants. For commercial leases, you need to use this form instead.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written notice.....
KS landlords, assign a current lease to the purchase of a rental property with this Kansas Assignment of Lease by Landlord.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord (assignor), the new landlord (assignee), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The assignor and assignee agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of .....
Lease a house or apartment in Kansas to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
Kansas landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check on the co-signer,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Kansas Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format. It.....
KS tenants, get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet the rental premises with this Kansas Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must be approved by the landlord.
- The template can be used to get consent for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible for performing the tenant's obligations until the end of the lease term, or.....
Rent a house or apartment in Kansas to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Procedure that the.....
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Kansas Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For business tenant.....
KS tenants, sublet the house or apartment you are renting with this Kansas Residential Sublease Agreement.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises Inspe.....
Get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations for Kansas tenants.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures listed in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownersh.....