Managing rental property in Manitoba is so much easier when you use our easy downloadable Rental Property Management Forms.
- You'll find leases, rental contracts, tenant notices and other legal forms for both residential and commercial properties.
- All forms are customizable and can be used over and over again.
- Save yourself a lot of time preparing tenant paperwork with these standardized document templates.
- Don't pay a lawyer every time you need a lease drawn up. These contracts come from lawyers who use them in their practice, and are consistent with Manitoba laws.
Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental vacancy with this Manitoba Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment history,
- what they currently pay in monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Manitoba Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy
is a downloadable template fo.....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Manitoba Rental Property Viewing Agreement.
- The prospective tenants must sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental property managers.
Manitoba landlords, prepare a Rental Unit Condition Report with this easy template.
- The Report form must be completed by both the landlord and tenant during the walk-through inspection of the rental premises at the beginning and again at the end of the tenancy.
- The report includes details about the condition of the premises in general, fixtures, appliances, windows and doors, flooring, etc. at the move-in and move-out dates.
- A copy of the Condition Report mu.....
Manitoba landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;