Being a landlord can be tough. We can help make your life a little easier with these downloadable Manitoba Residential Lease and Tenancy Forms.
- Easy-to-use fixed term lease contracts and periodic tenancy agreements for houses, apartments, duplexes and mobile homes.
- These forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- All forms are fully editable and can be customized to fit your circumstances.
- Prepared in accordance with the Manitoba Residential Tenancies Act.
MB landlords, allow your tenant to make alterations to the rental premises with this Manitoba Agreement for Tenant Alterations to Rental Unit.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provision.....
Cancel a tenant's lease before the end of the lease term with this Manitoba Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. A different form is required for commercial rental properties.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written .....
Manitoba landlords, do you lease to tenants who are minors (such as students)? Make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Lease Co-signer Agreement and attach it to the Lease.
The cosigner agrees to:
- have the landlord check his â„ her credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Manitoba Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and i.....
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Manitoba Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible.....
Renew a residential tenancy agreement with this free Form 2 under the Manitoba Residential Tenancies Act.
- This form is for a fixed term tenancy (1 year, 5 years, etc.).
- The Renewal form sets out the start and end dates of the renewal period, and what the rent will be for the new term.
- This form is only for residential tenancies. To renew a commercial business tenancy, you need to use a different form.<.....
Manitoba landlords, rent out a house or apartment to a tenant with this Residential Fixed Term Lease.
The lease is for a fixed period of time (e.g. 1 year), but after the initial lease term expires, the tenancy can continue on a month to month basis. Other clauses of the Lease include:
- list of utilities and appliances supplied by landlord, if any,
- responsibilities of tenant and landlord,
- late fees and charges for returned checks
- the p.....