Lease, rent and manage residential and commercial rental premises in Montana with these easy-to-use template forms.
- Save time. These downloadable templates make it easy to prepare your leases, rental contracts, termination notices and application forms.
- Save money too.Our affordable forms are an economical alternative to pre-printed documents because you don't have to keep replenishing your supply!
- State-specific legal forms.These are legal forms specifically for the State of Montana.
Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental vacancy with this Montana Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment history,
- what they currently pay in monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Montana Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy
is a downloadable template for .....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Montana Rental Property Viewing Agreement for residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental.....
Montana landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
Montana landlords, prepare a statement of damage deposit amounts for a residential tenant at the end of their tenancy with this Security Deposit Refund â„ Claim Statement
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.
- It also sets out whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if any additional amount is still owin.....