Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for Nebraska.
NE tenants, does your rental premises need repairs? Notify the landlord in writing with this Nebraska 14 Day Notice for Repairs.
- This Notice is ONLY to be used for repairs that affect health and safety, such as lack of heat, water, electricity, etc.
- The Notice advises the landlord of the repairs that need to be performed, and advises the landlord that the repairs must be made within 14 days, in accordance with the local Housing Code.
- If the landlord f.....
NE landlords, if your tenants are behind in the rent, serve them with this Nebraska 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit.
- The tenant is required to pay the full amount overdue within 3 days from the date the Notice is served.
- If the tenant fails to comply, the rental agreement is terminated under Section 76-1431(2) of the Nebraska Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, and the tenant must vacate the premises.
- The Notice includes a Service of Notice form, to.....
Give notice to your landlord that you are terminating your tenancy with this Nebraska 30 Day Notice of Intent to Vacate.
- The tenant must specify the date on which the rental unit will be vacated, and the reason why the tenancy is being terminated.
- The tenant agrees to allow the landlord to show the premises to prospective tenants.
- A forwarding address must be provided, for the return of the security deposit.
- The Notice includes a Service of Noti.....
NE tenants, make sure you get your damage deposit back by serving your landlord with this Nebraska Demand for Security Deposit.
- The Request form is your written demand for the return of your deposit, in accordance with Section 76-1416 of the Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- The landlord must return the security deposit within 14 days, or or provide a statement with the reasons the landlord is withholding any part of the deposit.
- A Service of Notice Fo.....
Are your tenants in breach of their rental agreement or the law? Serve them with this Nebraska Notice to Comply or Quit.
- The tenant is informed that the breach is a material noncompliance which must be remedied within 14 days after receipt of the notice.
- If the tenant fails to comply, the rental agreement is terminated in accordance with Section 76-1421 of the Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, and the tenant must vacate the premises.
- The Notice includes a.....
Is your landlord in breach of the rental agreement? Serve the landlord with this Nebraska Notice to Landlord of Material Noncompliance.
- The landlord is informed that the breach is a material noncompliance under Section 76-1419 of the Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, and must be remedied within 14 days after receipt of the notice.
- If the landlord fails to remedy the noncompliance, the rental agreement will terminate in 30 days.
- The Notice includes a Se.....
Nebraska landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- Re-use the form as.....