Being a landlord can be difficult. But these Nevada Residential Lease Forms make it easy to show the premises, prepare documents, and deal with your tenants.
- Purchase standard form contracts for fixed term leases and periodic tenancies (monthly, weekly, etc).
- These do-it-yourself forms are convenient, easy to use and cost effective because they save you money on legal fees.
- Compliant with the Nevada Landlord Tenant Law and Regulations.
- If you need a notice of termination, jump to the Nevada Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.
Cancel a tenant's lease before the expiry of the term with this Nevada Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. For commercial properties, a different form is required.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written notice sett.....
Assign an existing lease to a new owner of the property with this Nevada Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the seller (current landlord), the purchaser of the property (new landlord), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The purchaser and seller agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of.....
Lease a house or apartment in Nevada to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
NV landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Nevada Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check on the co-signer,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Nevada Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format......
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Nevada Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible f.....
Rent a house or apartment in Nevada to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Procedure that the.....
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Nevada Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For business tenant.....
Nevada tenants, sublease the property you are renting with this Sublease Agreement for residential rental units.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises.....
Nevada tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures agreed to by the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- This template contains alternate provisions regarding ownership of the alterations at the end of the tenancy, depending on whether the alteratio.....