Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for New Mexico.
New Mexico landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is informed of the sale, the identity of the new owner, and the address to which the rent is to be paid.
- The Notice includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- Re-use t.....
New Mexico landlords, prepare a Notice to Quit
to serve on a tenant with this easy-to-use template, pursuant to the Uniform Owner-Resident Relations Act.
- The Notice informs the tenant that he/she must vacate the premises by a date specified in the Notice, failing which legal action will be commenced to evict.
- Security deposits and prepaid rent will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
- A Service of Notice Form is included to record the details o.....