Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for North Dakota.
North Dakota landlords, if you have a tenant who has refused to pay the rent serve them with this 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit.
- The tenant has 3 days after receiving the notice to pay the rent in full, or the lease will be immediately terminated and the tenant must surrender the premises.
- If the tenant fails to pay the rent or give up possession, the landlord can start legal proceedings to evict the tenant and get judgment for damages and costs.
- The docu.....
North Dakota landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is informed of the sale, the identity of the new owner, and the address to which the rent is to be paid.
- The Notice includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
Serve formal notice on your landlord that you are terminating your monthly lease with this North Dakota Notice of Termination (1 Month).
- North Dakota law requires month-to-month tenants to give at least 1 calendar month's written notice to terminate their tenancy.
- This form cannot be used for a fixed term lease that has a specified expiration date.
- The document includes a Service of Notice, so you can record how the Notice.....