Manage residential and commercial rental properties in the Northwest Territories with these easy-to-use template forms for NWT landlords and property managers.
Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental vacancy with this Northwest Territories Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment status and current employer,
- what they currently pay in monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Northwest Territories Rental Application Form for Residential .....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rental Property Viewing Agreement for the Northwest Territories.
- The prospective tenants must sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental p.....
NWT landlords, you can hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant agrees to act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- rent collection;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
- inspection of rental units of departing tenant.....