Ontario landlords, stop paying a lawyer every time you need a lease written. The Residential Lease and Tenancy Forms you need are right here.
- Download fixed term leases and monthly tenancy agreements, compliant with the Ontario Residential Tenancies Act.
- Rental contracts for houses, apartments, duplexes, condos.
- All forms are fully editable and can be easily customized specifically for your rental property.
- Great for landlords and property managers.
- Don't pay more for preprinted lease forms. Downloadable forms save you money - no restocking costs.
ON landlords, allow your tenant to make alterations to the rental premises with this Ontario Agreement for Tenant Alterations to Rental Unit.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions.....
ON landlords, you and your tenant can mutually agree to terminate the tenant's rental agreement with this Ontario Agreement to Terminate a Tenancy form.
The form sets out the termination date for the tenancy, and contains important information for both parties. It must be filed with the Landlord and Tenant Board.
This free Ontario Agreement to Terminate a Tenancy form is a fillable PDF form issued by the Landlord and Tenant Board. Form N11 (31/01/2007).
Cancel a tenant's lease before the end of the lease term with this Ontario Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. A different form is required for commercial rental properties.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written n.....
Extend the lease on an Ontario rental property for an additional term with this downloadable Ontario Extension of Lease form.
- The landlord and tenant both agree to extend the lease term for an agreed upon period at the end of the current term.
- The lease cost will be paid at the rental rate agreed to by the parties.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended by the parties will remain the same.
- This is a reusable legal form te.....
The Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 requires Ontario landlords to provide all new tenants with this brochure entitled Information for New Tenants on or before the date that their tenancy begins.
The brochure outlines the rights and responsibilities of the landlord and the tenant, and contains information on how to contact the Landlord and Tenant Board.
The free Information for New Tenants brochure is issued by the Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board.....
ON tenants, get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet the premises with this Ontario Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must approve the new tenant in writing before the assignment or sublease can become effective.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existi.....
ON landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a student and/or a minor, make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Ontario Lease Co-Signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- have the landlord check his â„ her credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the terms of the tenancy,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Ontario Lease Co-Signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and i.....
Lease a house or apartment to a tenant with this Ontario Residential Fixed Term Lease Agreement, in accordance with the provincial Residential Tenancies Act.
- Term. The lease is for a fixed period of time, such as 6 months, 1 year, etc.
- Assignment or Subletting. The tenant cannot assign the lease or sublet the premises without the written consent of the landlord.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying contents insurance on his/.....
Rent a house or apartment in Ontario to a tenant with this Residential Tenancy Agreement, in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA).
- The template can be used for either monthly or weekly tenancies, and contains provisions for both rental periods.
- Rental increases will be in accordance with the Tenant Protection Act.
- The tenant must pay a rent deposit covering one rental period, which the landlord will hold and pay interest on at the rate prescri.....
ON landlords, rent a room in your home to a boarder with this Ontario Rooming Agreement to Rent Single Room.
- The rental can be either for a fixed term (such as a school semester), or month to month.
- Rules governing the use and maintenance of the common areas of the home (kitchen, living room, family room, laundry, etc).
- The boarder is responsible for paying a portion of the monthly utilities.
- Restrictions on use of the house phone.
- A late.....