Ontario Purchase and Sale Agreement for Commercial Property
Buy and sell commercial real estate property in Ontario with this Offer to Purchase and Agreement of Purchase and Sale for Commercial Property.
- The seller is responsible for all expenses and taxes on the property up to the closing date. The buyer is responsible for those costs from and including the closing date.
- The seller is entitled to all rental revenues up to the closing date. From and including the closing date, the buyer will receive all rents from the property.
- The seller will make available to the buyer all documents, authorizations, records, etc. to allow the buyer to perform its due diligence and complete its inspection and any environmental or structural audits required.
- The buyer agrees to assume the existing tenants and leases, but is not obligated to assume any contracts for supply of products or services to the property.
- The seller agrees not to enter into any new leases prior to closing, and will notify all utility and other services of the change of ownership.
This Ontario Purchase and Sale Agreement for Commercial Property
is available as a Microsoft Word file, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016