Ontario Section 86 Rollover Resolutions (Fixed Redemption Amount)
Prepare the required corporate resolutions to reorganize an Ontario corporation's share capital with this Section 86 Rollover Resolutions Package.
These documents are required for a rollover with a fixed redemption amount, under s. 86 of the Income Tax Act (Canada). The package contains:
- Special Resolution with instructions for wording of the Articles of Amendment, fixing the redemption amount on the new preference shares to be created;
- Share Subscription for the replacement shares;
- Corporate Resolutions accepting the subscriptions, setting the redemption amount for the new shares and including an undertaking of the directors not to declare dividends if it would reduce the corporation's assets and make it unable to redeem the shares at their full redemption amount;
- Share Subscription from the new shareholder for the new shares;
- Corporate Resolutions issuing the new shares.
Completing the paperwork for an asset exchange is so much easier with this Ontario Section 86 Rollover Package (Fixed Redemption Amount).
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016