Manage residential and commercial rental properties in Prince Edward Island with these easy-to-use template forms for PEI landlords and property managers.
Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental unit in Prince Edward Island with this Rental Application Form for Residential Premises.
The applicants must supply information about:
- their current employment,
- monthly expenses,
- previous rental history,
- personal and credit references.
This PEI Rental Application Form
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable. The form can be used by landlords and pro.....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rental Property Viewing Agreement for Prince Edward Island.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rental proper.....
Hire an existing tenant to act as resident manager of a PEI rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager for Prince Edward Island.
The tenant agrees to act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent, late charges and other amounts owing by tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;