Queensland landlords, let or lease your residential rental property with these easy-to-use Residential Lease & Tenancy Forms.
QLD tenants, get your landlord's consent to sublet your rental premises to a new tenant with this Queensland Agreement for Permission to Sublet.
- The sublet is subject to the terms of the original lease.
- The original tenant is still obligated to perform his/her obligations under the lease until the expiration of the lease, if the subtenant fails to do so.
- The form is fully editable and is easy to use.
This Queensland Agreement for Permissio.....
Lodge your rental bonds with the Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority with this Bond Lodgement Form 2.
- This form is to be completed at the beginning of the tenancy by the tenant(s) contributing to the bond and the landlord or property manager.
- The form must then be submitted to the RTA along with the bond money.
- The form includes information about rental bonds and instructions for completion.
- Last updated June 2016.
Notify the Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority of a change in a shared tenancy with this free Change of Bond Contributors Form 6.
- This form is to be used whenever a tenant who has contributed part of a shared rental bond moves out, but the tenancy is continuing with one or more other tenants.
- It is NOT for use when the tenancy ends and a new tenancy begins with ALL new tenants.
- The form includes information about ren.....
Notify the Queensland Residential Tenancies Authority of a change in the property manager or owner of a rental property with this free Form 5 from the RTA.
- The notice is required under the Queensland Residential Tenancies Act 1994.
- You can use the form to register a change for either a single rental unit or for multiple properties.
- The form must be used to register a change in ownership of a property or a change in the prop.....
Do you let flats or houses to students who are not of legal age? Make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant signs a Co-Signer Agreement as security for the tenant's obligations.
- The landlord is authorised to check the co-signer's credit rating.
- The co-signer guarantees that the tenant will comply with the lease or tenancy agreement.
- The co-signer agrees to pay the rent if the tenant fails to do so.
- The agreement is made in accordance with Queensl.....
Let a dormitory room in Queensland to a student with this template Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement.
- The student has the right to use the room, the shared facilities (toilet, bath, lounge etc) and the common areas so long as he/she is not in default.
- The university housing authority may make deductions from the rental bond for any unpaid rent or for costs arising as a result of a breach by the student.
- If the student is no longer enrolled at school, he/sh.....
Cancel a tenant's lease before the end of the lease term with this Queensland Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement should only be used for residential leases. A different form is required for commercial tenancies.
- The tenant must still give the landlord wri.....
Take notes on the condition of a Queensland rental unit prior to the tenancy start date with this free Entry Condition Report Form 1a - General Tenancies.
- The report is required under the provisions of the Residential Tenancies Act 1994, if the tenant is paying a rental bond.
- The form must be completed by both the lessor (or agent) and the tenant during the inspection of the rental premises before the tenancy commences.
Record the condition of a rental unit at the end of a tenancy in Queensland with this free Exit Condition Report - General Tenancies.
- The report is required under the Residential Tenancies Act 1994 for any tenancy where the tenant pays a rental bond.
- The form must be completed by both the property owner/agent and tenant during the inspection of the rental premises at the end of the tenancy.
- The Report in.....
Make sure your letting paperwork complies with the Residential Tenancies Act. Download this Queensland General Tenancy Agreement for your tenants.
- This form of tenancy agreement is for houses and flats, and cannot be used for movable dwellings (caravans, mobile homes).
- The Tenancy Agreement can be used for either a fixed term tenancy (such as 1 year) or a periodic tenancy (month to month, etc.).
- If there is more than one tenant, each one is responsible for .....