Lease, rent and manage residential and commercial rental premises in Rhode Island with these easy-to-use template forms.
- Save time. These downloadable templates make it easy to prepare your leases, rental contracts, termination notices and application forms.
- Save money too.Our affordable documents are an economical alternative to pre-printed forms - no need to restock. Use the templates as often as you like.
- State-specific legal forms.These legal forms are written specifically for the State of Rhode Island.
Take applications from prospective tenants for a vacant rental unit with this Rhode Island Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment history,
- what they currently pay in monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Rhode Island Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy
is a downloadable.....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rhode Island Rental Property Viewing Agreement for residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or r.....
Rhode Island landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
RI landlords, prepare a statement of damage deposit amounts for a residential tenant at the end of their tenancy with this Rhode Island Statement of Security Deposit Refund.
- This form is for residential tenancies only. It should not be used for commercial tenants.
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.