Professionally manage residential and commercial rentals in Saskatchewan with these downloadable Rental Property Management Forms.
The Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission is responsible for regulating the province's real estate industry, including property management. Any person or firm that:
- leases, offers to lease, negotiates or approves a lease or rental agreement, and/or
- collects rent or holds money received in connection with a lease or rental agreement
is considered to be a property manager. Property management firms in Saskatchewan must be licensed, and the persons employed to perform those tasks on behalf of a brokerage must be licensed.
Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental unit in Saskatchewan with this Rental Application Form for Residential Premises.
The applicants must supply information about:
- their current employment status and salary,
- their monthly expenses,
- their previous rental history,
- personal and credit references.
This Saskatchewan Rental Application Form
is fully editable and can be used by both landlords and property m.....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rental Property Viewing Agreement for Saskatchewan residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or r.....
Saskatchewan landlords, contract with one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant agrees to act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent, late fees and other charges from the tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;