Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for South Dakota.
South Dakota landlords, if you've sold a rental property you must give notice to your tenants that the property has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The form instructs the tenant to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant notice. Buy it, download it, use it as often as you require.
The South Dakota Notice to Tenant of Sale of Ren.....
South Dakota landlords, are you evicting a tenant? You must first serve the tenant with this Notice to Quit
, in accordance with State laws.
- The Notice informs the tenant that he/she must vacate the premises by the date specified, for reasons that are set out in the Notice.
- If the tenant fails to move out by the specified date, the landlord will commence legal action to evict.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notic.....