Telecommuting Program Policy
Develop a Telecommuting Program Policy for your office with this fully editable template, which covers the following matters:
- the criteria an employee must meet to qualify for participation in the program,
- ending the telecommuting arrangement,
- the requirements for the home office or alternate workspace,
- responsibilities of each party for supplying and maintaining equipment,
- the impact that telecommuting has on an employee's job situation,
- tax implications,
- overtime and expenses for telecommuters,
- how employee evaluations will be performed,
- personal matters,
- security and confidentiality issues.
This Telecommuting Program Policy
is available in MS Word format. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016