Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for Vermont.
VT landlords, inform your tenant that you are terminating their tenancy with this Vermont 14 Day Notice to Tenant to Pay Rent or Vacate under VSA S. 4467.
- The Notice sets out the amount owing for rent, late charges and any other amounts owed by the tenant to the landlord.
- If the tenant fails to pay the charges or move out by the end of the 14-day period, the landlord will begin eviction proceedings.
- The form includes a Service of Notice to record the .....
Give your landlord notice that you are terminating your tenancy by serving this Vermont Notice of Intent to Vacate.
- The form contains instructions for the tenant to help you complete the form, including how much notice must be given.
- The form also includes a Service of Notice, to record how the Notice was served on the landlord.
- This is a reusable legal form - purchase it once, download it, re-use it as often as you require.
If you have sold a rental property you must give notice to your tenants that the property has been sold with this Vermont Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The form instructs the tenant to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant notice. Buy it, download it, use it as often as you require.
The Vermont Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
Vermont tenants, make sure you get your damage deposit back at the end of your tenancy by serving your landlord with this Request for Security Deposit.
- The Request form is your written demand for the return of your deposit, in accordance with State laws.
- A Service of Notice Form is also included to record the details of how the Request was served on the landlord.
This Vermont Request for Security Deposit
form is provided in MS Word .....