Lease a house, apartment, or duplex to a tenant with these customizable Residential Lease Forms for Washington State.
- Save time and money - write your own leases, rental contracts and tenant documents without the need to hire an attorney.
- Fixed term leases and month-to-month rental contracts - you can find them all here.
- The forms contain all the standard provisions required by Washington State landlord tenant laws.
- The templates can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- Jump to our Washington Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section for termination notices and other legal forms to serve on your tenants.
Washington tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownersh.....
Cancel a tenant's lease before the end of the lease term with this Washington State Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. A different form is required for commercial rental properties.
- The tenant must still give the landlord .....
Lease a house or apartment in Washington to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year.
- The security deposit must be returned to the tenant within 14 days after the move out date, minus any deductions for unpaid rent or damages which the landlord is allowed to deduct.
- The tenant must give the landlord prompt notice of any needed repairs. The landlord must make all inside and outside repairs in .....
WA landlords, if you rent to a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Washington State Lease Co-Signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- have the landlord check his â„ her credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Washington Lease Co-Signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format. It should be atta.....
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease, for Washington State tenancies.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the exis.....
Washington landlords, rent a house or apartment to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Washington Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For business te.....
Washington tenants, sublease the property you are renting with this Sublease Agreement for residential rental units.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Prem.....