Lease, rent and manage rental properties for Wisconsin landlords with these easy-to-use Rental Property Management Forms.
- Save time in your busy day. These downloadable templates allow you to write up leases, rental contracts and tenant forms quickly and easily. Residential and commercial documents available.
- Save money too. You can re-use all the forms you purchase as often as your business requires. Downloaded forms are a budget-friendly alternative to pre-printed documents.
- State-specific legal forms.These templates are written in accordance with the landlord-tenant laws of the State of Wisconsin.
Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental vacancy with this Wisconsin Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment history,
- what they currently pay in monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Wisconsin Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy
is a downloadable template .....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Wisconsin Rental Property Viewing Agreement for residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or rent.....
Wisconsin landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
Wisconsin landlords, prepare a statement of damage deposit amounts for a residential tenant at the end of their tenancy with this Security Deposit Refund â„ Claim Statement
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.
- It also sets out whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if any additional amount is still ow.....