Protect the future of your small business after your retirement, disability or death by putting a Business Succession Plan in place.
- Have you given any thought to what will happen to your small business when you are no longer able - or willing - to run it?
- Do you plan to hand it your business over to your kids? Or sell it to a partner or an employee?
- If you have partners, how will a partner's share be disposed of if he/she was to die suddenly?
Succession planning is essential for ensuring continuity for the business, creating a buffer zone to help deal with unexpected events, and providing financial security for the owners.
- Business Succession Planning in Canada FREE ID: 4564
- Canada Checklist for Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement $12.49 ID: 3006
- Canada Criss-Cross Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement with Trustee $29.99 ID: 3002
- Canada Criss-cross Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement $29.99 ID: 3001
- Canada Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement (Hybrid Method) $29.99 ID: 3005
- Canada Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement (Promissory Note Method) $29.99 ID: 3004
- Management Buyouts - Selling Out to Senior Management $12.49 ID: 5854
- Ownership Succession Plan for Family Business $17.99 ID: 1073
- Sole Proprietorship Buy-Sell Agreement $17.99 ID: 399
- Succession Planning and the Family Business $12.49 ID: 5853
- Top 10 Tips to a Winning Exit Strategy $12.49 ID: 1357