Alberta Residential Tenancy Forms
Lease a house, apartment, condo or mobile home lot to a tenant with these easy Alberta Residential Tenancy Forms. Fixed term leases and monthly tenancy agreements available.
Q. My tenant is moving out at the end of the month. What time does he have to be out by?
A. Unless you and your tenant have agreed to a different time, the tenancy ends at 12:00 noon.
Q. Can my landlord evict me in the winter?
A. Yes. There is nothing in the Alberta Residential Tenancies Act that prohibits a landlord from evicting a tenant, no matter what time of year it is.
Q. Do I have to pay the tenant interest on the security deposit?
A. Yes. Security deposits must be deposited in an interest-bearing trust account no later than 2 days after the landlord receives the money. Interest must be paid to the tenant each year during the term of the tenancy.
Jump to the Alberta Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms if you need a termination notice.
- Alberta Agreement for Tenant Alterations $6.29 ID: 8038
- Alberta Agreement to Terminate Lease $6.29 ID: 6179
- Alberta Extension of Residential Lease $6.29 ID: 957
- Alberta Fixed Term Residential Lease $29.99 ID: 5872
- Alberta Landlord Permission to Sublet or Assign Lease $6.29 ID: 956
- Alberta Lease Co-Signer Agreement $6.29 ID: 6207
- Alberta Month to Month Residential Tenancy Agreement $29.99 ID: 3738
- Alberta Residential Lease with Option to Purchase $29.99 ID: 9114
- Alberta Rooming Agreement to Rent Single Room $17.99 ID: 7616