Theater Production Forms
Before opening night, make sure all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed with these contracts and production agreements for live theatrical performances.
- Service contracts for technicians and stage hands.
- Rental agreements for theater space, stage sets, costumes and props.
- Whether you're a professional theatrical company or an amateur troupe, you can use these forms.
- Amateur Theater Production Checklist FREE ID: 1970
- Backdrop Rental Agreement $6.29 ID: 6033
- Costume Rental Agreement for Film or Theater $12.49 ID: 5905
- Hazard Identification Checklist for Stage Performances $12.49 ID: 8790
- Performance Contract for Non-Musical Acts $17.99 ID: 8853
- Performance Theater License Agreement $29.99 ID: 4645
- Sponsorship Agreement for Live Performances $12.49 ID: 5228