Sign up franchisees and regional managers with these fully editable and downloadable franchise agreements and forms. All documents are written by franchising specialists.
If you've got a business model that is successful, a fast way to grow the business is to franchise it. Franchising isn't for every business, or for every business owner, but if you've got the ambition, the energy and the willingness to see it through, you might be a good candidate to become a franchisor.
First, you really need to understand the reasons why your business has succeeded, and know your business inside and out. Write it all down, then review your notes with a franchise consultant to determine whether or not franchising is a good idea. It's important to determine the costs of franchising the system and to put together a viable growth plan, and the consultant can help you do that.
- Additional Services Supplement to Franchise Agreement $5.99 ID: 7255
- Checklist for Becoming a Franchisee FREE ID: 3362
- Checklist of Franchisor Requirements FREE ID: 7213
- First Refusal Right for New Franchises FREE ID: 7262
- Franchise Food Products License FREE ID: 7242
- Franchise License Grant and Name Restriction FREE ID: 7241
- Franchisee Profile Questionnaire $11.99 ID: 8349
- Frequently Asked Questions About Franchising $5.99 ID: 3361
- Restrictive Covenant Agreement for Franchise $17.49 ID: 617
- Sublicense to Use Business Marks in Fast Food Franchise $27.99 ID: 466