Consulting Contract Forms
Your time is valuable. These template Consulting Contract Forms will save you time and money. Buy prepared contract forms which can be customized to fit your business and your specific circumstances.
When you sit down with a prospective client, ask as many questions as possible about the project and take thorough notes. Get a very clear picture of the scope of the work, the timeline, everything involved. Then put it all in a written proposal - once the client has agreed to the proposal, you're ready to draw up the contract.
Your contract should not only list what work is included, but also what work is excluded from the contract price. Anything extra should be clearly designated as such, and the costs of the extra work should be clarified as well.
It's also very important to define what the work product will be (ie. the work you create or invent under the terms of the agreement), and who will own it at the end of the contract.
- Consulting Agreement Checklist FREE ID: 3
- Consulting Services Agreement $17.99 ID: 1071
- Consulting Services Agreement for Specific Project $12.49 ID: 1070
- Independent Product Review Engagement Letter $12.49 ID: 919
- Letter of Intent for Computer Consulting Services $6.29 ID: 6335
- Mutual Rescission of Contract FREE ID: 2949
- Notice of Breach of Contract FREE ID: 6595
- Software Consulting Agreement $29.99 ID: 131
- Technical Advisory Services Agreement $17.99 ID: 411