Purchase the forms you need to raise venture capital for growth and R&D, keep your investors informed, and manage investor relations.
If your company has outside shareholders and investors, you should delegate someone to handle investor relations. This person should be fluent in the language of finance, and have good communication and marketing skills. He or she must also keep current on all securities laws and regulations that apply to your company, and knowledgeable in the areas of compliance, reporting and fiduciary duty.
Most securities commissions provide information and seminars, and there are national organizations in many countries which hold training courses and ongoing informational sessions for investor relations officers.
- Acknowledgement by Investor of No Advice Given FREE ID: 220
- Confidentiality Agreement for Investors $11.99 ID: 3311
- Convertible Debenture $11.99 ID: 407
- Demand Debenture $5.99 ID: 225
- Directors Resolution to Issue Warrant Shares FREE ID: 250
- Guide to Developing an Investor Relations Program $5.99 ID: 4611
- How Small Companies Get Noticed FREE ID: 4619
- Investors Wanted: How to Approach Angel Investors $11.99 ID: 1026
- Measuring the Performance of Public Companies FREE ID: 4621
- Trust Indenture to Issue Debentures $44.99 ID: 307
- Understanding Investors: Roles and Relationships $5.99 ID: 4612