Partnership and Joint Venture Forms
Set up a general or limited partnership, joint venture or business alliance with these affordable easy-to-use Partnership and Joint Venture Forms.
A general partnership is a business arrangement in which two or more parties pool their resources and do business together under a single name and business identity. Setting up a partnership is an easy, lower-cost alternative to incorporating. The partners share responsibility for managing the partnership's affairs.
A limited partnership is an arrangement between several limited partners (investors) and a general manager who manages the business and is personally liable for the obligations of the partnership. The liability of the limited partners is limited to the amount of their investment, so long as they are not involved in managing the partnership.
A joint venture is a business relationship between two or more parties which is in essence a short fixed-term partnership, put together for a specific project or objective. Each of the joint venturers contributes expertise, capital and/or assets to the venture.
- Agreement to Dissolve Joint Venture $12.49 ID: 236
- Collateral Trust Agreement between Partners $12.49 ID: 478
- Guide to Partnership Buyouts $12.49 ID: 5855
- International Joint Venture Agreement $29.99 ID: 6791
- Joint Product Development Agreement $29.99 ID: 916
- Joint Venture Agreement for Rental Property $29.99 ID: 191
- Joint Venture Agreement with Trustee for Franchise $29.99 ID: 419
- Letter of Intent for Offshore Joint Venture $12.49 ID: 3351
- Letter of Intent to Form Joint Venture $12.49 ID: 5362
- Partnership Agreement to Dissolve on Death or Insolvency $12.49 ID: 5195
- Partnership Agreement with Mandatory Shotgun Provisions $29.99 ID: 1057
- Partnership Buyout Checklist $12.49 ID: 3308
- Provisions to Create Phantom Partnership Interests $2.29 ID: 4275
- Software Development Joint Venture Agreement $29.99 ID: 2973