Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
Give notice to your tenant or to your landlord with these downloadable reusable templates which can be used by tenants, landlords and rental property managers.
Each form contains information specific to the state, province or territory concerning:
- the circumstances in which notice is required to be given by either party to the other,
- the information which must be included in the notice,
- the notice period (number of days required to be given),
- the manner in which notice must be given (e.g. registered mail, personal delivery, regular mail, etc.).
If you need lease contracts or tenancy agreements, go to our Residential Lease and Rental Forms section.
- Landlord's Waiver of Claim to Fixtures (Residential) FREE ID: 4744
- Notice of Dishonored Rent Check $2.29 ID: 4333