Download checklists, reference letters, forms and articles to help you apply for a position, research different careers, get along with your employer, and make extra money with a second job.
It's hard to imagine any employer that would hire a job candidate whose resume did not include at least a couple of references. The importance of a letter of reference cannot be overstated. It gives the interviewer a positive first impression of the interviewee, and demonstrates that the person is or was a valued employee in their last position.
A good letter of reference should outline the person's skills, qualifications and abilities, and should vouch for his/her character and integrity. It should not be overly long and whenever possible, it should be targeted for the type of position that the applicant is seeking.
- Application Letter for Legal Internship $2.29 ID: 6593
- Employment Agreement Checklist FREE ID: 3300
- Job Acceptance Letters $6.29 ID: 3943
- Letter of Reference (Departing Employee) $2.29 ID: 3323
- Letter of Reference (Downsizing or Redundancy) $2.29 ID: 3325
- Letter of Reference (Friend or Colleague) $2.29 ID: 3324
- Primer for Prospective Police Applicants FREE ID: 4051
- Resume for Travel Agent FREE ID: 6090
- The Insider's Guide to Getting Along With Your Boss FREE ID: 3932