Personal Money Management
Learn how to manage your personal finances, make investment decisions, and reduce debt and taxes with our Personal Money Management forms.
Many people are mystified when it comes to managing money. But once you have learned the basics, it's not difficult. Just follow these simple rules:
- Don't spend more than you make and you'll never be in debt.
- If you don't want to pay a lot of interest or end up with a bad credit rating, make your payments on time and pay your credit card balances off in full each month.
- Don't borrow money that you can't afford to pay back. Even if it's from your parents.
- Put money aside into a savings account every pay period.
- NEVER USE A PAYDAY LOAN SERVICE.
- How to Manage Your Cash to Increase Your Net Worth $12.49 ID: 4563
- Pension and Severance Planning for Canadians $12.49 ID: 4567
- Personal Money Management FREE ID: 4585
- Personal Net Worth Statement $12.49 ID: 8328