Western Australia Business Lease Forms
Download these customisable leasing forms for retail, commercial and industrial premises in Western Australia.
The Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreements Act 1985 regulates lease agreements for retail and commercial tenancies, and sets out the rights and responsibilities of landlords and their business tenants. The main focus of the Act is on retail tenancies, but it also applies to all tenancies in shopping centres and other specified non-retail businesses.
The provisions of the Act govern dispute resolution between the parties to the lease, regulate transparency by requiring landlords to fully disclose all information about the lease to tenants, and regulate payment of turnover or percentage rent.
- Western Australia Commercial / Industrial Premises Lease $46.99 ID: 7622
- Western Australia Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease $2.29 ID: 1982
- Western Australia Retail Premises Lease $46.99 ID: 7619
- Western Australia Retail Shop Tenant Guide FREE ID: 4293
- Western Australia Retail Tenant Disclosure Statement FREE ID: 7635