- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Put Your Expertise to Work - Earn Royalties as a MegaDox.com Content Provider!
Throughout your career, you have probably gathered potentially valuable information and created forms and documents that other people will pay for. The MegaDox.com Content Provider Program gives you the opportunity to sell those forms to our site visitors and make money on every sale!
How Does It Work?
If you would like to take part in our Content Provider Program and earn royalties on the sale of your documents, download our Document Distribution Agreement, fill it out, sign it and fax it back to us at (403) 245-0569.
Then send us your documents by email or on CD. MegaDox.com will pay you a royalty on all revenues generated by the sale of your documents at the rate set out in Schedule "A" to the Agreement. Royalties are paid at the end of each calendar quarter for any balance exceeding $100.00. We will notify you if any document you have provided is not accepted for any reason.
Changes to the Program
MegaDox.com reserves the right to amend the Document Distribution Agreement or the schedules thereto at any time. Notice of any such amendments will be posted on our website. If a content provider continues to participate in the Program following the posting of any such amendments, this will be deemed to be an acceptance by the content provider of such amendments.