- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Perpetual Software License - $17.49
Document Id : 1055
File Type : Microsoft Word
Software developers, grant a third party a perpetual license to use your software with this generic template form.
- A perpetual license is typically granted to software publishers, resellers and distributors, to avoid the necessity of renewing the license each time it expires.
- The developer grants the licensee a permanent, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to distribute, resell, or sub-license the software.
- In return for the perpetual license, the licensee pays the developer a fixed lump sum license fee.
- The developer retains title to the original software, but title to any derivative works created by the licensee belongs to the licensee.
- The licensee also has the right to decompile, disassemble and reverse engineer the software.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com