- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Exclusive Manufacturing Rights Agreement - $17.49
Document Id : 125
File Type : Microsoft Word
Sell exclusive rights to manufacture your products within a defined territory with this Exclusive Manufacturing Rights Agreement.
- Parties. The Agreement is between (i) a party which has developed specialized technical know-how (the seller), and (ii) a buyer who manufactures and sells its products within the territory, but wants to obtain the exclusive right to manufacture the seller's products as well.
- Know-How. The seller will fully disclose to the buyer's personnel its technical know-how, specifications, processes and other required data to enable the buyer to manufacture the seller's products.
- Non-Disclosure. All of the seller's information will be kept confidential by the buyer, not to be disclosed to third parties.
- Royalty. The buyer will pay the seller a percentage of net monthly sales, calculated on predetermined sales levels.
- Minimum Targets. The buyer must meet minimum sales targets.
- Export Rights. The seller reserves the right to export products and sell them in territories outside the buyer's territory.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org