- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Software Beta Test Site License - $17.49
Document Id : 152
File Type : Microsoft Word
Software developers, create a Software Beta Test Site License with this easy template form.
- Scope of License. The license is a royalty-free, nonexclusive, nontransferable single site license which allows the end user to beta test a software product, at no cost to either party.
- Beta Test Version. The parties acknowledge that the software is a beta test version, that there may be bugs or defects in the software, and that the software is not expected to function fully upon installation.
- Confidentiality and Copying. The end user will not disclose any the software developer's confidential information, or copy, sell, transfer or make any other use of the software.
- Support. The developer has no obligation to support the software except as expressly set out in the License.
- Title. Title to and ownership of the software remains with the developer.
- Indemnification. The developer indemnifies the end user against any claims for copyright infringement.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ email@example.com