- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Employee Confidentiality and Proprietary Rights Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 202
File Type : Microsoft Word
Protect your company's proprietary data and intellectual property with this Employee Confidentiality and Proprietary Rights Agreement.
- This form of Agreement is often used by companies involved in research and development.
- The employee agrees to keep all of the employer's confidential and proprietary information confidential.
- Any inventions, discoveries, improvements or products developed by the employee during the performance of his/he duties are the property of the employer, and the employee assigns all right and interest in such inventions to the employer.
- The employee agrees to indemnify the employer against all claims or damages arising out of a breach or misrepresentation by the employee.
- If the employee breaches the Agreement, the employer's remedies against the employee shall include injunctive relief.
- The employee covenants not to compete with the business of the employer, and not to hire or solicit any of the employer's staff during the course of employment and for an agreed period of time afterwards.
A recent survey revealed that 51% of employees have stolen or would steal business information from an employer. That's why your business needs this Employee Confidentiality Agreement and Proprietary Rights Assignment. Download the form today.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org