Quebec Offer to Lease Commercial Premises - $27.99
Document Id : 2539
File Type : Microsoft Word
Write up an Offer to Lease a commercial premises (business, retail, office or warehouse) with this easy-to-use template for the Province of Quebec.
- Once accepted, the Offer will become legally binding.
- The lease will be a completely net and carefree lease to the landlord.
- The tenant will pay utilities, and a proportionate share of taxes and operating costs as additional rent.
- The tenant will also be responsible for all repairs (other than structural repairs), and carrying public liability insurance.
- The landlord will pay the tenant an improvement allowance for leasehold improvements.
- The template includes a Schedule describing Landlord's Work and Tenant's Work.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org