- Arts and Entertainment
- Asset Protection
- Business Management
- Buying and Selling
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Tax
- Industry Specific
- Animal Services Forms
- Catering Forms and Contracts
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Consulting Contract Forms
- Health Care Services Forms
- Hotel Management Forms
- Law Office Management
- Manufacturing Forms
- Nanny and Childcare Forms
- Restaurant Management Forms
- Security Services Forms
- Service Contract Forms
- Shipping and Warehousing Forms
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation Forms
- Legal - General
- Real Estate
- Renting and Leasing
- Commercial Lease Forms
- Equipment Sales and Leasing Forms
- Facility Rental Forms
- Farm Land Leases and Contracts
- Hunting and Fishing Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms
- Moving Checklists and Guides
- Rental Property Management Forms
- Residential Lease and Rental Forms
- Self Storage and Parking Agreements
- Vacation Properties and Time Shares
- Vehicle Sales and Leasing Forms
- Starting Up a Business
- Technology and E-Commerce
Alberta Cash Farm Lease Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 343
File Type : Microsoft Word
Lease farm land in Alberta to a tenant with this template Alberta Cash Farm Lease Agreement.
- This Lease allows the tenant to pay the annual cash rent in several payments.
- The tenant will use the land solely for agricultural purposes and will farm the land in accordance with normal farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for control of weeds and soil erosion.
- The tenant shall not make major improvements without the landlord's consent.
- The tenant must carry adequate liability insurance naming the landlord as additional insured.
- The landlord will pay all taxes and levies against the land, and the tenant will pay all utilities, fuel, labour and other costs associated with farming the land.
- The landlord will grant the tenant a right of first refusal for any sale of the lands.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Call 1-866-634-2369 Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org