Alberta Cash Farm Lease Agreement - $27.99
Document Id : 343
File Type : Microsoft Word
Lease farm land in Alberta to a tenant with this template Alberta Cash Farm Lease Agreement.
- This Lease allows the tenant to pay the annual cash rent in several payments.
- The tenant will use the land solely for agricultural purposes and will farm the land in accordance with normal farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for control of weeds and soil erosion.
- The tenant shall not make major improvements without the landlord's consent.
- The tenant must carry adequate liability insurance naming the landlord as additional insured.
- The landlord will pay all taxes and levies against the land, and the tenant will pay all utilities, fuel, labour and other costs associated with farming the land.
- The landlord will grant the tenant a right of first refusal for any sale of the lands.
Other customers who purchased this document also purchased:
Are you unable to find what you're looking for?
Email us at email@example.com and tell us what you need. We will do our best to locate it.